Federal Skilled Trades Program Canada
Immigration Consultant in Brampton
The Federal Skilled Trades program provides an excellent opportunity for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on their qualifications in a skilled trade:
Applicants need to meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the last five years before the application is sent.
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
- Meet the required language levels in English or French.
- Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the NOC, except for needing a certificate of qualification.
- Have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year.