Permanent Resident Card

Canadian Licenced and Regulated Immigration Consultant

Whether you would like to renew your permanent resident card or your card happens to be lost or damaged, we are here to assist you in determining if you meet the residency obligation requirements and help you with the process of acquiring a new card.

We also provide services in:

  • US Visa
  • Card renewals
  • Refugees