Caregiver Immigration Canada

Canadian Licenced and Regulated Immigration Consultant

You may be able to apply for permanent residence and/or work temporarily in Canada through the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker programs.

Applicants need to meet the following criteria to be eligible:

  • Have a valid job offer
  • Are able to perform the duties to do the job
  • Meet the minimum language criteria levels
  • You have a minimum of one-year post-secondary credential completed